Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Infantry Museum

So last week we had some of our favorite visitors in town... my parents and sister! We always have a bast when we are able to spend time together and this visit was a little more special since we basically discovered the area of Columbus, GA together! My husband, baby and I have only been here a few weeks so this was the perfect opportunity to experience the south. We spent a day in Montgomery, AL and one in Panama City Beach but one of the most special trips was to the Infantry Museum on Fort Benning. As a military wife I was so moved by everything about this place. From the entrance display to the Family Gallery to the abundance of pictures and artifacts, I couldn't help from getting choked up a few times. It is a powerful feeling when you learn more about just what our men in uniform do, and have done, for our country. Here are a few of favorite pictures from the visit.... I wont give too much away since you really should see it for yourselves. Its totally worth it
!





No comments:

Post a Comment