Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well January is already half way over, and so far I am on a roll of not posting anything. It's not all my fault though. I thought that as we entered 2012 life would calm down a bit and give us some time to catch our breath... boy was I wrong!

Josh's superiors decided to send him on a brief deployment to receive his promotion. Once this was officially planned Austin and I decided to drive back up to Ohio to spend this otherwise alone time, with family.

Right before we began out trip up north we decided to buy a house. (This was not a last minute decision, just one that we made quicker than we planned).

Now I am in the works of planning our trip back to GA so that we can spend some time with Josh, close on the house and make some more house related decisions.

After that we, Austin and I, will head back to Ohio while Josh is in Ranger School.

As you can see life is by NO means settling down.

Maybe come summer?... we hope so : )

With all that said, if you are in the Northeast Ohio areas (Cleveland-Akron) and wanting some updated family photos, engagement photos to celebrate your holiday season betrothal or maybe youre getting ready to welcome a new member to your family... CALL ME UP!
visit my website and shoot me an email : )



Austin making pancakes with Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment